Gentle Chiropractic | Move better, feel better
Why choose GreenTree Chiropractic – High Wycombe
Welcome to GreenTree Chiropractic. I am a local McTimoney chiropractor based in Studley Green, High Wycombe. I Use a mixture of McTimoney Chiropractic, traditional Diversified technique, and soft tissue work to give you a gentle but really effective chiropractic treatment. This quickly gets you out of pain, moving better, and keeps you that way. We are just 15 minutes drive from High Wycombe and 5 minutes from Stokenchurch. This puts us in easy reach for many of High Wycombe’s surrounding villages.
- High Wycombe based McTimoney / traditional diversified Chiropractor
- Gentle and effective treatment
- Chiropractic combined with soft tissue techniques
- Treatment plan and style tailored to you and your lifestyle
- I expect to be able to significantly reduce your pain level after the first visit.
- Your symptoms should be significantly improved if not resolved within 4 – 6 treatments.
- Transparent prices – no selling or protracted plans, just pay per treatment….Simple!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
- My whole aim is to get you out of pain, moving freely and back on your feet enjoying life as quickly as possible.
Our gentle treatments are centered on you!
I am trained in McTimoney Chiropractic technique which relies on speed rather than force. It is very gentle and perfect for patients who would prefer not to experience a cracking or popping noise. I am also trained in the more “traditional” chiropractic style which utilise body-weight in a “long-lever” system for effective adjustments. Your preference in how you would like to be treated is key, so we will always discuss this on your first visit.
- First consultation and treatment – £60 / 50 minutes
- Continuing treatments – £40 / 20 minutes
- 6 treatments for the cost of 5 – £200
Epley Maneuver (vertigo)
- Consultation and treatment £60 / 50 minutes
- 2nd treatment free (if required)
Mon – Fri 08:30 – 21:00
Sat – Sun Emergency appointments available
Chiropractic is amazing freeing up stiff joints and is really effective at treating many common problems. By combining Chiropractic with soft tissue techniques for muscles in spasm i quickly get to the bottom of your problem. I would normally expect to see a significant level of improvement to your pain levels after your first visit.
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches from the neck and migraine
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Generalised joint pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle tension or spasm
- Minor sports injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Vertigo (BPPV via Epley Manoeuvre)
- Shoulder, Elbow and Achilles Tendonitis (Graston Technique)
For information or advice
or to book an appointment
call 01494 623003
What our patients think
Located in Studley Green, High Wycombe
GreenTree Chiropractic Clinic is located in the village of Studley Green. We’re between High Wycombe and Stokenchurch.
‘Green Tree’, St. Francis Road, Studley Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3UZ 01494623003
Patients come to us from many of the surrounding towns and villages including:
Lane End, Chinnor, Naphill, Bradenham, Downley, Radnage and Turville.
I put time into understanding you and your problem so I am 100% confident I can positively impact your health and quality of life. Therefore, I offer a money back guarantee to all of my patients if they are not satisfied with my overall service.
Green Tree, St. Francis Road, Studley GreenHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP143UZ Phone: 01494623003
- Migraine – Causes, Prevention and how Chiropractic can helpIn this video, I talk about how chiropractic addresses the triggers that cause migraine to help prevent these horrible attacks. I also talk about other ways to reduce your triggers, as well as giving general updates in drug treatments available. For the nerds (like me!) I end with a short discussion on what’s actually happening […]
- The benefits of Dry JanuaryWith good New Year intentions, many of my patients are saying “no” to alcohol during dry January. Aside from giving our livers a break, academic research shows this process will also help you sleep, improve the quality of your skin, assist with weight loss and boost your energy. To hear about further benefits of dry […]
- Common cause of dizziness or vertigo: BPPVCommon cause of vertigo: BPPV Dizziness – particularly the sensation you or the room around you is spinning – has got to be one of the most unpleasant sensations we can experience. Benign positional paroxsymal (episodic) vertigo (BPPV) is one of the more common causes of dizziness. When moving your head, rolling over in bed […]