Gentle treatments | Move better, feel better
Why choose GreenTree Chiropractic and Osteopathy
Welcome to GreenTree Chiropractic and Osteopathy. We a local McTimoney chiropractor and Osteopath based in Studley Green and Lane end – High Wycombe. We have McTimoney Chiropractic / traditional Diversified technique, and Osteopathic treatments combined with soft tissue work to give you a gentle but really effective treatment. This quickly gets you out of pain, moving better, and keeps you that way. We are just 15 minutes drive from High Wycombe and 5 minutes from Stokenchurch. This puts us in easy reach for many of High Wycombe’s surrounding villages.
- McTimoney / traditional diversified Chiropractic treatments with Chandra
- Osteopathic Treatments with Hazel
- Gentle and effective treatments tailored to you
- We combine our care with soft tissue techniques
- Treatment plan and style tailored to you and your lifestyle
- We expect to be able to significantly reduce your pain level after the first visit.
- Your symptoms should be significantly improved if not resolved within 4 – 6 treatments.
- Transparent prices – no selling or protracted plans, just pay per treatment….Simple!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
- Our whole aim is to get you out of pain, moving freely and back on your feet enjoying life as quickly as possible.
Our gentle treatments are centered on you!
“I am trained in McTimoney Chiropractic technique which relies on speed rather than force. It is very gentle and perfect for patients who would prefer not to experience a cracking or popping noise. I am also trained in the more “traditional” chiropractic style which utilise body-weight in a “long-lever” system for effective adjustments. Your preference in how you would like to be treated is key, so we will always discuss this on your first visit.“
“I really enjoy working in a clinic where I see a diverse mix of people with a variety of complaints. My previous work experience gives me a real understanding of the stresses and strains that can arise from both heavy manual handling and sedentary work.
I have two young sons and my experiences during and after pregnancy have led to a special interest in treating both expectant mothers and post-natal women and I’ve undertaken further training in peri-natal care and have a focus on woman’s health.“
Chiropractic / Osteopathy Treatment
- First consultation and treatment – £65 / 50 minutes
- Regular treatments – £45 / 20 minutes
- Extended Treatments – £65 / 50 Minutes (Chandra / Hazel will advise if you need an extended appointment.)
- 6 treatments for the cost of 5 – £225
Epley Maneuver (vertigo)
- Consultation and treatment £65 / 50 minutes
- 2nd treatment free (if required)
Mon – Fri 08:30 – 21:00
Sat – Sun Emergency appointments available
Please note: We ask for payment for the Initial Consultation and Treatment at the time of booking. All regular appointments can be payed for at the clinic after the treatment. This is to reduce the impact of late cancellations which limit existing patients being able to book in for regular treatments.
Chiropractic and Osteopathy are amazing freeing up stiff joints and treat many common problems. By combining our treatments with soft tissue techniques for muscles in spasm we quickly get to the bottom of your problem. We normally expect to see a significant level of improvement to your pain levels after your first visit.
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches from the neck and migraine
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Generalised joint pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle tension or spasm
- Minor sports injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Vertigo (BPPV via Epley Manoeuvre)
- Shoulder, Elbow and Achilles Tendonitis (Graston Technique)
Call 01494 623003 or Send message
What our patients think
GreenTree Chiropractic and Osteopathy – Studley Green
‘Green Tree’, St. Francis Road, Studley Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3UZ 01494623003
GreenTree Chiropractic and Osteopathy – Lane End
‘Beauty Within’ 21 High St. Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3JF 01494623003
Patients come to us from many of the surrounding towns and villages including:
Lane End, Chinnor, Naphill, Bradenham, Downley, Radnage and Turville.
I put time into understanding you and your problem so I am 100% confident I can positively impact your health and quality of life. Therefore, I offer a money back guarantee to all of my patients if they are not satisfied with my overall service.
- Migraine – Causes, Prevention and how Chiropractic can helpIn this video, I talk about how chiropractic addresses the triggers that cause migraine to help prevent these horrible attacks. I also talk about other ways to reduce your triggers, as well as giving general updates in drug treatments available. For the nerds (like me!) I end with a short discussion on what’s actually happening […]
- The benefits of Dry JanuaryWith good New Year intentions, many of my patients are saying “no” to alcohol during dry January. Aside from giving our livers a break, academic research shows this process will also help you sleep, improve the quality of your skin, assist with weight loss and boost your energy. To hear about further benefits of dry […]
- Common cause of dizziness or vertigo: BPPVCommon cause of vertigo: BPPV Dizziness – particularly the sensation you or the room around you is spinning – has got to be one of the most unpleasant sensations we can experience. Benign positional paroxsymal (episodic) vertigo (BPPV) is one of the more common causes of dizziness. When moving your head, rolling over in bed […]